The Catalog has been upgraded! Check it out: https://mellen.northernwaters.org/ or access from the library’s website at: legionmemoriallibrary.org, under the tab ‘Find Books’.
- Easily browse and search items
- Place holds
- Find the next book in your favorite series
- Record your reading history
- Rate books, movies, and more
- Get suggestions for great reads
Plans are underway to open the library to indoor browsing visits beginning May 3rd. Limited hours will continue. We ask, with great respect for our community, that when visiting the library:
- A mask is worn
- Browsing and checkouts are prompt
- Six-foot distancing practiced
- Returns are placed in the outdoor Book Drop
- Computer time is 30 minutes per person a day
- 5 will be the total number of visitors and staff inside at one time
Please note: The library staff is unable to uphold recommended cleaning
standards in shared spaces. Shared spaces include: The front door, lobby which includes a water fountain/bubbler-not available, and bathroom facilities.
Curbside Pickup will continue to be available: Monday-Thursday, Noon-6 pm and Friday & Saturday, 9 am-Noon. Beginning May 3rd: Indoor visits will be Monday-Thursday, 12:30-5:30 pm and Friday & Saturday, 9:30-11:30 am.
The Library Board of Trustees will meet on Tuesday, April 27 at 5:30 pm at the Mellen Library & Senior Center.