The Library will open to indoor browsing visits on Monday, May 3rd. Indoor visits will be Monday-Thursday, 12:30-5:30 pm and Friday & Saturday, 9:30-11:30 am.
We ask, with great respect for all, that when visiting the library:
- A mask is worn
- Browsing and checkouts are prompt
- Six-foot distancing practiced
- Returns are placed in the outdoor Book Drop
- Computer time is 30 minutes per person a day
- 5 will be the total number of visitors and staff inside at one time
Please note: The library staff is unable to uphold recommended cleaning standards in shared spaces. Shared spaces include: The front door, lobby which includes a water fountain/bubbler-not available, and bathroom facilities.
Curbside Pickup will continue to be available: Monday-Thursday, Noon-6 pm and Friday & Saturday, 9 am-Noon.